Monday 11 February 2013

ALL HAIL THE SUPER EAGLES.

Hey peeps,

Hwz it going? I'm sure you are still reeling from the euphoria of the super eagles wining the African cup of nations yesterday.......to tell you the truth I almost had a high blood pressure with all the drama on the pitch during the final minutes of the game. Thank God we came out strong at the end of it all…..it’s been nineteen years since we last won the cup and with all the foreign coaches and so much dollars that has been paid in the past……..it took a Nigerian coach to bring us this far

I must confess during the group stages I totally gave up on the super eagles with all the matches they had drawn, I felt like we’re back to having to qualify based on calculations and permutations……….but I guess the god of soccer heard the cries of Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi (the only African that won the nations cup as a player and a coach).

  

This came at the right time I must tell you, after Eboue has gone off on twitter insulting Nigerians, I took it personal and really prayed for the super eagles and I’m sure a lot of you did too…..now guess who’s laughing last…….the super chickens hehehehehe.

All in all it was a good outing for us and Keshi can heave a sigh of relief that the local based team he set up has done us proud as a country and I apologize openly and publicly for ever doubting this dream team.

Now I feel sad for the likes of Osaze, Obafemi Martins and the rest of them that were not part of this success story, I wonder how they feel now cos I guess like me they didn’t have faith in Nigeria; but here we are today lifting the cup again its indeed a miracle.

Once again, I congratulate all Nigerians and I hope you popped something to celebrate even if it’s a bottle of energy drink ……wink……wink…


God bless you!

God bless the Super Eagles!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment